Have questions? Read our FAQ section.
WHAT DOES MY TICKET INCLUDE?:
- Entrance to the festival
- All you can eat food from over 70 of the nation’s best chefs. (View the full menu from 2017 here.)
- Open bars stocked with a variety of local craft beers, premium spirits, fine wines & more from our sponsors
- Featured musical entertainment
- Premium cigar bar, dessert tasting stations and much more
- Shop official festival merch
- Sponsor areas with unique experiences and giveaways
- Opportunity to bid in the Silent Auction
- Your ticket purchase is donation to the Emeril Lagasse Foundation
IS THIS EVENT 21 AND UP?:
Boudin, Bourbon & Beer is 21+ only. A valid ID is needed to enter the festival.
WHAT ARE THE EVENT HOURS?:
Doors open at 6 pm; Food stations close at 9:30 pm and musical entertainment ends at 10:30 pm.
DO I HAVE TO PAY THE TICKETMASTER FEES?:
You can skip some of the Ticketmaster fees by purchasing your ticket at the Smoothie King Center Box Office. Box Office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 4:30PM.
WILL THERE BE SECURITY AT THE EVENT?:
Champions Square will use walk-through metal detectors at all entry gates to enhance safety and security for the 2018 Boudin Bourbon & Beer Festival.
Prior to entering guests are asked to remove cell phones, keys, cameras, and other large metal objects, and place them in the security bins. Do not remove belts, coins, jackets, wallets, watches or small jewelry. Express lanes are available at all entrances for guest without bags.
The State of Louisiana bans the possession of guns on the premises.
WHERE ARE THE ENTRANCES TO CHAMPION'S SQUARE?:
Enter on Lasalle St. from Poydras St. or on Girod St.
WHERE CAN I PARK?:
Garage 6 and Champions Garage for will be open for $20 per vehicle.
CAN I USE A RIDE SHARING SERVICE?:
Yes. Ride sharing services such as Uber and Lyft will be available for drop off and pick up.
WHAT DOES THE EMERIL LAGASSE FOUNDATION SUPPORT?:
Emeril Lagasse Foundation’s mission is to inspire, mentor & enable youth to reach their fullest potential through culinary, nutrition and arts education. Learn more about the causes we support at Emeril.org