Emeril’s Culinary Garden & Teaching Kitchen
- Applicant must be a 501c3 K-8 public, private or charter school. Consideration will also be given to a school foundation applying on behalf of a non-profit K-8 public, private or charter school if the foundation exists solely to benefit and support the named school on the application.
Community Grants Program
- Applicant must be a 501c3 organization delivering culinary, nutrition, and arts education with a focus on life skills development.
- Preference will be given to applicants located in Greater New Orleans and/or the Gulf South Region of the United States.
Small Grants Program
- Applicant must be a 501c3 organization with existing school garden and/or culinary education programs.
- Prioritize applications from Emeril’s restaurant geographic areas; nationwide awards are based on need and mission alignment.